“News in the circular economy” is the name of the new event organised by the Cologne Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and describes it in the following terms:
“The large number of legislative initiatives at the European, federal and state levels makes it difficult for companies to maintain an up-to-date overview. Changes in environmental law such as amendments to the Packaging Act, Battery Act, Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act and the Commercial Waste Ordinance result in new obligations for companies. Although almost every company is affected by this, many are completely unaware of the new obligations, which unconsciously leads to acting in violation of the law.
In order to support you in your legally compliant actions, the Cologne Chamber of Industry and Commerce will inform you again this year. Environmental law is one of the largest components of environmental law, which is undergoing major changes both this year and in the future.
- What areas of environmental law have currently changed?
- Which ones will change during this year or in the near future?
- At what point and in what way is my company affected?
Our colleague Michaela Prandl (ECOLOGICON GmbH) presents her lecture on the most important obligations from ElektroG and BattG with the following outline:
- Roles in ElektroG and BattG and definitions
- Obligations of the manufacturer
- Obligations of the distributor
- Summary of the most important changes
We are looking forward to your participation!
Helpful registration information can be found in the link below: